Saturday, November 12, 2011

more junk ...

SO .. i had set up a night of gaming (the nerd in me is coming out) but of course with my luck my game doesnt work, and before i start raging at my computer and possibly throwing something at it ive decided to just wait for Jonny to come home to fix it for me.

So then where does that leave me?

Nowhere.. sitting here browsing the web at different shopping sites with no intention to buy anything as i lost my credit card and decided to not get it replaced to prevent me from spending (i know its in the house somewhere .. just not exactly sure where...)

Jonny comes home tomorrow and im so glad as there is no one home at the moment, and my house seems to like making weird noises ..

i feel like such a massive vegetable at the moment, i have a mountain of work to do and no intention of touching it whatsoever!

so here some pictures of my recent shopping expedition:



No comments: