Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Watch

So, my watch has been serving me well for the past few months, but white has never been my best friend, as much as a try, I am never able to keep it clean and therefore my white band has now .. well.. lets just say its seen better days.

I went to LV today to get the band repaired .. and in the process decided to get a new band. Ahhh it will feel like a new watch all over again. It will take a few weeks for the repair, and then they need to try and source my band from another store.

My current watch ..


and the band i am trying to source .. my new watch is going to be so shiny!




*note* i am not getting the above watch, its a bit beyond my budget =( I will be getting my band from white aligator strap to the red vernis strap!

But this watch is so pretty, very sparkly with all the diamonds!



No comments: