Monday, September 5, 2011

God doesnt like me .. or maybe he does .. i cant decide ..

I felt like shooting someone. SO .. after much contemplation (well not really it was an impulse buy) i decided to purchase the Prada Handbag, it was half the price of the versace bag and plus it would be more durable as it was leather as opposed to delicate python leather ..

I had decided that I could not justify the price of the Versace .. no matter how pretty i have not broken that price barrier with bags just yet ..

So all was good .. life was dandy ... THEN .. mum calls me.. to tell me that i recieved a letter in the mail, it was a versace sale... FML .. some of their bags were 40% off.. FML x 2

I thought no way .. that won't apply to the bag I was after .. well curiosity got the better of me and I had to head into Crown to pick up my watch anyway .. so I dropped into Versace and what do you know .. the bag will be 40% off on Friday .. making it within my budget. FML x 3

I had just blown that same amount on the prada handbag .. if i had gotten that letter one day earlier I wouldnt have bought the Prada.

So either God hates me and just wants to rub it in.. or he saved me because i was extremely close to just biting the bullet and buying the bag at the full price.. and lucky i didnt .. because 1 day later it had depreciated in value by 40%.

SO to make me feel better .. heres some pretty pics of my Prada ..





Picked up my watch with the new band .. Hopefully I take more care of this one that I did the other one ..

No comments: